Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2 challenges in one


I got two challenges done on one card and I got a card made for my father-in-laws birthday that is this Friday.
SCS color challenge was baja breeze, really rust and chocolate chip. Great masculine colors, I almost did not use the really rust but helped for the mat. The other challenge is the sketch challenge.
I also pulled out my copper brads and cording-both retired. I miss them, but I guess it's not in fashion to have copper. I also had a few scraps left of my "au chocolate paper". I guess I am continuing my favorite things challenge.
I used bronc buster set, my go to for masculine cards. I cut image out to make it work, I saw the idea in the catalog and figured it could work.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OHH i really like this it not my normal masculine cards!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This is a great card.

Chrissy D said...

You did a wonderful job on this card! Love the use of that DP too!

Gwen said...

great guy card cathy! love the colors you chose.

Jana O'Brien said...

Great card, Kathy! I wrote down this color combo to try too.

Unknown said...

A reat mans card, love the colours

Marilyn said...

What a great card for the sketch Kathy - way to go for getting this sketch done - I really want to try this one out!! Perfect masculine card!

Anonymous said...

The more I see this set used the more I want it - thanks for the inspiration! Stevie sbs-24