Friday, October 17, 2008

Hostess gift part deux




I had another workshop tonight and this the hostess gift I made. The cards are totally cased from Andrea Walford, but I made a different bag. Leslie Rich did a tutorial on how to make it awhile back. I don't have the link but check out her blog, she does great stuff.
This show one of my favorite designer papers, urban garden and uses Upsy daisy. I was crunched for time getting ready for workshop, so it was nice to have Andrea's design to use and not have to come up with a whole design.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great bag of goods for the hostess. I bet she loved it!

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful! Love the colors!

Debbi said...

What a great hostess gift! I bet she was very happy!!

Unknown said...

Great hostess gift!!! I will be casing this one!!

Sandra said...

I just love this paper and the stamp set! Great ideas!

PaperAddictJenn said...

I just got my Upsy Daisy set in a few days ago and I love it! I bet your hostess was very happy with her gift. To answer your question on my blog about the leaf I used, it was a from a bag of fall leaves in the decorating section at Wal-Mart. They are all shaped the same, but have various fall colors.