Friday, October 24, 2008

fall scrapping



This is a page I did for a recent workshop. I covered the photos as they are not my children.


I was trying for a progessive type page. The guests could make the top 6 x 6 page or make it a 3 x 6 card. The hostess was really interested in scrapbooking so I geared workshop to scrapbooking.


We also, did a birthday card to celebrate SU's 20th anniversary and birthday special.


Well, wouldn't you know it, they all chose the 3 x 6 card option. Luckily, I am hosting a 6 x 6 calendar swap and I am in November so, I have it mostly prepped already.


This is the 3 x 6 card they could do, using Autumn harvest set and watercoloring with watercolor crayons.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh I love t that will be a hit!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you mentioned that your page was a progressive page. I can see it and love it. Funny about everyone choosing to make the card.

Jana O'Brien said...

I love both of your projects! I especially love your attitude; make lemonade from the lemons!

Anonymous said...

Great LO and cool card. I love the colours of autumn!

Leona said...

I love both the projects you have done i love the stamp you have used on the card very subtle colouring aswell!

Nicole said...

Great projects, Kathy. I love this set and you've really done a great job with it for both the page and the card.

Debbi said...

What a fun easy layout! I really need to do more pages at workshops!

Emily said...

Great page Kathy! Love that it's a progressive. I'm sure everyone loved having a choice between that and the card. Love the card too! TFS!

Marilyn said...

Lovely pages Kathy and great fall card too - perfect way to showcase watercoloring!