My SBS #24 had a challenge this week to make a card using your favorite things.
It was tough to pick a favorite set, however I picked up "doodle this" which I have not used in almost a year, but I love the swirly images.
Some of my favorite things I used on this card:
1) doodle this and define your life stamp sets
2) Chocolate chip color- it goes with everything, it's the new black.
3) embossing- I used cc craft ink with clear embossing poweder on Chocolate and clear embossed on pirouette pink
4) build a brad- so much fun to make them
5) ticket corner punch, best $5.95 I ever spent!
6) I also water colored the flower with my aquapainter by pushing top of pirouette pink pad down.
7) pirouette pink is my favorite new in color and I am not a "pink" gal.
The only thing I could not get on there was designer paper!
Finally, this card is going to my BFF Michele for her birthday next week.