Monday, October 27, 2008

halloween challenge



Our SBS24 challenge this week was to do something for Halloween. I saw these Peppermint pattie spiders on splitcoasters and had to try them. I apologize I don't know who had the original idea for them. I went with googlie eyes, since I don't have a smaller punch to do eyes yet. They are tricky to glue on though.


I then used the sissix top note die, some halloween paper and booglie eyes to make some cello bag toppers to put goodies into. I also took some of the halloween dsp and wrapped them around some hershey nuggets. I think I will send these into my son's teachers for Halloween.

9 comments:

Ed said...

I love your idea of wrapping papers round sweeties - nice idea.
I also love your spiders...or bugs :-)

MacKenzie said...

Those spiders came out so cute! Love the googlie eyes. I wanted to make some this year, but ran out of days before I ran out of ideas!
The teachers are going to love them!

Unknown said...

These spiders are so darn cute!!! I have been seeing them alot lately so I think I need to make some!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

The teachers will love these cute little bags!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

I love those spiders! Such a clever idea!! :-)

Leona said...

The ideas great Kathy i have seen this done just need to have a go myself...... the spiders are so cute aswell L x

Unknown said...

I love these little spiders. The look great with the google eyes!

Anonymous said...

What a nice idea for a teacher's gift! They will love them!

Kerry D-C said...

adorable treats!