Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday SU


Stampin Up is celebrating 20 years this month. To celebrate they have offered special birthday stamps for 20 % off when you spend $20. Check out what' s on special here.
My friend Jane is hosting a THO workshop for me this Friday. I have come up with 4 hopefully quick and fun cards. This is a one of the ones we will be doing. I chose this set Big Bold birthday as it on special this month. I also bought these buttons on pre-order and figured I should do something with them. There is a touch of dazzling diamonds on the frosting too. I went with chocolate chip and bashful color combo hoping it would be a universal card for boys or girls.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good color choice. I hope the workshop goes well. Very cute card!!

Ed said...

love your cupcake idea ...

Marilyn said...

Love this card - and I love helping SU celebrate 20 years too - love this special they are running. Have fun at your workshop!!

Kim Jenkins said...

Very cute - don't you just love these buttons. Although I have been hoarding mine.

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love your cherry button!

Unknown said...

I love this card because not every one thinks of a button for a cherry! Good colors!

Chrissy D said...

Great card! Love the colors!!! TFS!