Thursday, March 13, 2008

treat basket


I finally got around to playing with this box that Cambria showed on her blog and did for SCS this past week. I also played around with using markers on watercolor paper and then take off color and blend with aquapainter. It is fun technique, but need to play with it more to perfect it.
I am making these and some 6 x 6 pages next week for a girls (11 y.o) crafting club. I did have some peppermint patties, but chose to use some jelly beans to fill it.
Both boys home today, one with stomach flu and high temp! I am done with this sickness-flu season!!! I just went through this less than a month ago with them. Plus the hubby is traveling this week. Enough venting, back to sick kids :}

15 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I'm going to have to try this myself. Thanks for sharing!!

Nancy said...

Awesome basket!

Erin... said...

cute little basket!! looks great with jelly beans!! i hear you on the sick kids, I'm ready for summer!!!

Marilyn said...

These treat baskets are so fun!! Hope your kiddos get over this dose quickly!!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous basket hope the boys are better soon.

Lois E. said...

Love the basket! Great idea! I will have to try this myself for some people this Easter!

Nicole said...

Cute basket! I'm going to have to play around with the marker/watercolor paper idea, too... sounds neat!
Hope your kids are feeling better today!

Stephanie (sluman) said...

Adorable treat box! Hope your boys are feeling better.

Gwen said...

Awww...this is so adorable! what a great Idea for an Easter basket!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Adorable!!! Great idea to put jelly beans in them :)

Kim said...

That is a beautiful basket! Kim sbs8

Samm said...

Fsb baskey, what a great job!

Samm
x

Frances said...

what a cute basket,love it! Hope your kids get better soon x

Vickie said...

Darling basket!!! I keep putting off making one of these! It is so hard to believe Easter is Sunday!!

Anonymous said...

so fun-I love the spring look!