Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring Occasion Mini



I first want to apologize to all my blog roll friends. I seem to be over scheduled in my responsibilities, so I don't have much time to leave any comments on all your blogs. I will catch up later this week, I can't wait to see all your creations.


The above is a sample of a project done with a stamp set- Tart and Tangy,summer picnic designer paper and hodgepodge ribbon slide available in Spring Occasion Mini that started on March 1st.


here is another example done by my friend Lois, she cased the idea from someone else. Looks like chocolate dipped strawberries-YUM. This is done by coloring crystal effects with choc chip reinker or marker.





6 comments:

Han said...

These are soo cute I love the colours and layouts. xx

Lois E. said...

Thank you for showing one of my cards on your blog.

Lois

Marilyn said...

These are great cards! So happy SU came out with the fruit sets!! Love the chocolate dipped strawberry one - looks good enough to eat!

Tracey said...

CUTE!!!! I just order the stamp set and DSP, now I can't wait to get it! TFS!

I know what you mean about the blog roll friends. I'm behind too and trying to catch up today. Don't worry about it!

Emily said...

These are too cute! I can't wait to get this set!

Jana O'Brien said...

Both of these are adorable!