Wednesday, March 5, 2008

hostess gift




So this is a pail I decorated for my hostess gift for Robin, who just hosted a workshop last Saturday for me.
Robin is getting married in about 6 weeks, so I decided to make the bathroom emergency kit for her. The pail contains hairspray, clear nail polish, emory board, mints, bandaids, motrin.
I used the coluzzel to make the top of pail.
I was able to use Tomboy multi glue- just a thin line and dab on corners and it held great. The paper is ginger blossum with flower from embrace life watercolored, cut out and put on with dimensionals.

6 comments:

Kim said...

What a cute idea, Kathy - your friend will love it! I want to make one someday. Kim sbs8

Erin... said...

cute!! perfect for a wedding kit, she'll love it!!!

Gwen said...

this is so pretty! & what a good idea...bet she will love it!!

Leonie Schroder said...

oh what a gorgeous tin - i thought it was a paint can but realise its see thru - awesome & wish we had things like that here - I love making gifts like that for people - Leonie SBS8

Sandi Berg said...

Great idea! Love it!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

What a nice gift, I'm sure she loved it!