Saturday, March 1, 2008

chipboard is cool !



This is a project we did at our Quarterly meeting. It is a take on the front cover of the Spring and Summer catalog.


The photo of my boys is from 7 years ago. Yikes, how time flies. It is a photo that was in my box of photos to be scrapped.


The project is easy- just cut out some ginger blossom dsp and groovy guava cs and snailed it onto chipboard. This is the small chipboard book available from SU. We used one of a kind stamp set and corner rounder punch to make scallops.


The eyelets were set using crop-a-dile, it goes through chipboard like "butter". Instant frame, you can take your scrapbooking to home decor.


The next example was done by Amy Czuba at Leadership and only using one piece of the small chipboard book.

It features the build a brad, star punch and jersey dsp.
This one you can hang vs. tabletop type frame.
We got another 6 inches of snow here today in Massachusetts! Today is March 1st, I need to start seeing a flower pop up.
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Sandi Berg said...

Wow! This is very cool! I love how it matches the catty. Great job!

Kim said...

I love that project. Will have to try it sometime. Kim sbs8

Gwen said...

I love this!! will be giving this on a try...TFS

PS....I promise...spring is just around the corner!!!

Vickie said...

Great projects!! You did a terrific job!

Nicole said...

How cool! I love to use chipboard pieces like this - great job!

Han said...

This is lovely very unique. xx

Erin... said...

cute projects!! what a great idea!!

Also i think we're supposed to get rain this week so maybe flowers soon!!!!

Marilyn said...

What great projects - love these ideas!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

very cool! I love the one that looks like the catty cover.