Sunday, March 16, 2008

busy,busy, busy- plus one day special

I have had a busy last few days, and have not blog surfed in three whole days! Much withdrawal, oh no..... Don't worry I will catch up on Monday and see what all my blog roll friends are up to....

Anyways, I busy with our school auction and boy did it do great. I did get some great stuff from SU and came up with two baskets I posted for your viewing pleasure. Sadly, they are gone hopefully to a good home.

Hope to get some stamping done this week :}
Isn't Stampin Up a great company? Don't forget only one more day for Sale-a-bration. It ends on March 17th!!

*Place order by then and get free shipping and sales tax. (paid by me) for one-day only special!



5 comments:

Erin... said...

Wow what a great basket!

Marilyn said...

These baskets are awesome! Just a question - how much did you auction them for - might use this idea for our schools silent auction in the spring for the science dept. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Trini said...

Great baskets!

Jana O'Brien said...

Looks like you got lots of great stuff! SU is awesome!

Etha said...

Oh those baskets look delicious! Darnit I missed the one day sale :(