Monday, March 10, 2008

quick one of a kind thank you cards




The top one is one I mass produced for some thank you cards for customers at my last workshop. I always like to send them a hand stamped thank you card when they place an order. This one was quick to mass produce using stamp set one of a kind and the punch that goes with them.
The other card I was playing with similar sketch my son used. I realized I probably need the label punch since my cutting of one of kind sentiment was not the neatest job.
I did start the "try a new technique" challenge at SCS, faux Clossione. However, I went scrapbooking, music lessons for kids, then I teach swimming late afternoon. I thought I could get it done after dinner, but the boys asked me to play a board game. So, the card can wait another day!

9 comments:

Gwen said...

very cute! love what you did with the flowers!!!

Frances said...

love the flowers and the bright fresh colours too.

Anonymous said...

so cute-I like the mass produced idea with such cheery colors!

Unknown said...

Cute cards and love the colors!! I am so ready for spring and your cards scream spring!!!

Debbi said...

These is adorable. I love the bright colors!

debby4000 said...

Lovely flowers and great vibrant colours.

Lois E. said...

Love these cards!

Kelly said...

Cute cards - love the flowers! :)

Jana O'Brien said...

We all need cards that we can make lots of quickly. Thanks for sharing yours! It's so pretty!