Saturday, November 29, 2008

caution mess ahead

I can't believe I am showing this to you all. But as my blog title suggest, my craft room is usually cluttered. But this is the worst ever! With 3 events in past two weeks, Thanksgiving holiday, and crafting for schools holiday shop, I can not even see my floor. There should be yellow caution tape across the door!

So, this is my job after the boys sports activities and getting our Christmas tree this morning- to clean my craft room. It really is a small bedroom. I have dreams with our addition planned for this spring of converting the other side of our basement and living large at Ikea.

Anyways, I do have a couple of posts to show you for school craft fair:


what I did with scallop faces, mini candy bar wrappers
and reindeer droppings poem



matchbook golf tee holders
I hope to catch up on all your postings during football games tomorrow or while I decorating the tree!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

these turned out great! Awesome job

MacKenzie said...

Oh my gosh! Love the grinch that you made with your punch! Too cute - that should be a big hit with the kids.

Sally said...

Great crafting for the school! I totally get your overcrowding of craft space, mine is much the same at present, must dedicate some time today to sorting it out!!

Chrissy D said...

Looks like home, Kathy! Your projects turned out great! TFS!

Lucia Kaiser said...

Kathy:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm forwarding the picture of your craft room to my husband, who is constantly complaining about my mess. He doesn't understand creativity creates a mess! LOL
Lucia

Marilyn said...

I've been there before - so don't feel alone in your messy room LOL!! Your school craft fair projects are darling too!! Hope things slow down a bit for you soon!

Shelly Koskinen said...

These are so cute. I love the grinch.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I think all of our rooms look the same right about now. Great items for the craft fair. I love the Grinchs. Just made 30 of them tonight myself!

Emily said...

You sure that's not my stamp room? lol, mine looks a lot like that right now. I don't like putting stuff away =). Your projects look great! Love the candy bar wrappers! TFS!