Tuesday, November 25, 2008

krafty kids


I made these with my son yesterday, actually he made them I just showed him how to fold the scallop punches. My only other job was to put glue down for googlie eyes and the wobbler.


He is giving them to his teacher's today at school. Heather Summers (shout out to UStampers!) has a video tutorial. I was inspired that she and her daughter made them together, fun activity to do with your kids. It might be a stretch, but I am using it for my SBS24- farm themed challenge too!


Along the same lines, of Krafty kids....

Theses are the cards that the brownie troop made for a unit in Iraq last week. They were so much fun, using tatoo kit and loved cleaning my stamps up after- might have to hire some of them. Not bad for second graders!


Holiday Extravaganza sale start 11/26! You need to check out my demonstrator business website- tomorrow to find out all the details (they haven't even told us !)- you can just order through my on-line store!
But they are bundling up SU products for up to 50 % off retail price, but quantities will be limited! Promotion ends on December 1st.

8 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Oh those turkeys are adorable! Your son did a fabulous job. I'm sure his teachers will LOVE them!!

Marilyn said...

These turkeys are so cute! Isn't it great to spend time crafting with your kids - I love it!! Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

OHH so cute! All the kiddos did a great job!

Chrissy D said...

Whata fun day with mom they had! They did a fabulous job on those! Such CUTE cards! TFS!

Ed said...

Wow, amazing cards, what clever boys you have and aren't they lucky to have such a lovely Mum..
Would you like to pop over to my new ATC blog, because I have an award for you to pick up Kathy.

Anonymous said...

Isn't fun to craft with our kids? I made Christmas tags with my grand-daughter and it was a lot of fun, too!

Emily said...

They are all so cute! The kids did a great job! I'm sure the teachers and troops will love them!

PaperAddictJenn said...

My 2 little ones love to help me craft too. They kiddos are usually more talented than we give them credit for!