Monday, December 1, 2008

Blog candy alert and award!


I got an award from Jen. (Thank you!) She has been doing some video tutorials if you want to check out her blog. I am suppose to nominate 5 others.
So:
1) Jana, who is always so great about leaving comments and doing challenges!
2) MacKenzie, who just blows me away with her stuff every week.
3) Laura, love her stuff too, so many good ideas!
4) Marge, one of my first blogging buddies, love her!-
5)Emily, very fun stuff and I wish I could do origami like her!
Also, I have my one year blog-oversary coming up this Friday. I can't believe it's been a year already. My almost daily addiction of visiting my blog roll, I am inspired and thankfull for all of you to keep me creating! I love all my cyber friends I have made :}
Blog Candy alert:
I will be giving away some of my projects I have done at my recent classes- 1) gift cards, my first post last year but updated from this year's class and (2) gift bag out of designer paper. So,how do win? Leave a post here and tell when and you first started blogging and what number you are! The winner will be picked randomly on Sunday 12/7.

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

I guess I'm #1 - amazing! I first began blogging last November, and like you, it is so much fun, and has been so inspiring to be a part of this great cyber world!! Congrats on your one year anniversary!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

#2 - I think it's been a year, but now I can't remember. I must go look and see how long I've been blogging. Congrats on your one year anniversary. I love all the neat projects on your blog!

Sally said...

Congrats on the award. Love looking at your work.

Unknown said...

I guess I am number 4!!! I started seriously blogging last year January 1st!!! I have had soooo much fun doing this and have been meeting some amazing ladies that I can now call friends!!! Congrats on your anniversary and your award!

Unknown said...

No. 5- I started blogging over a year ago just because I wanted to keep family updated while hubby was deplyed . It wasn't until my friend showed me SBS that I really went nuts over it!net some fab people and have seen some awesome projects!

kc_froglady said...

No 6 I think :) I started blogging April 9, 2007 - well let's say I started over fresh then LOL! Decided to go with a crafting blog and not personal diary type blogging. I LOVE IT!

You asked about my post today and I put the inside in the post also but it says "what were we thinking!" LOL

Anonymous said...

#7 I haven't started blogging yet, but I'm thinking about it. Looks like fun.

PaperAddictJenn said...

I'm number 8. I registered with blogger last December, but didn't actually post until August when school started. Congrats on your one year!

Catherine said...

#9 - Congrats on a year! That is awesome. I love your blog and the projects. Keep up the good work.

Catherine