Monday, November 24, 2008

crazy crafting






Sorry, I have not posted or visited blogs in last few days. I worked with Brownie group to make cards for troops and then I had two days of back to back gift card classes, and finally I was working on making things for our school's holiday fair. We make items for the kids to buy that are priced under $5. So I will share one of my projects with you today.

These are all my scallop faces I made. Not sure if I am going to put them on peppermint patties or make mini candy bar wrappers.



You can check on tutorial on Tanya's blog. "LaLatty" on scs had idea for grinch I just copied. I did change the scallop hat to using square scallop cut in half.





8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving the grinch he would make a n awesome magnet! Laminate and glue one on the back!

Emily said...

Awww, these are so stinking cute!! I love the Grinch! TFS!

Unknown said...

you have been busy, love these cute faces, grich is great

Wendy

Bridgett Owens said...

Those are too cute! Love the grinch!!! Hadn't seen that one yet! May have to case that!!!
Hugs,
BRIDGETT

Jana O'Brien said...

LOVE your grinch! So adorable!

Chrissy D said...

These are ADORABLE Kathy! I will have to follow the crowd - LOVE THE GRINCH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I hadn't seen the Grinch, yet! He's really cute!

Unknown said...

These are too stinkin' cute!!! I just love the grinch one!!!