Tuesday, November 11, 2008

sbs24 sympathy challenge

Sbs 24 challenge this week was to do a sympathy card. This is a card I did for a recent workshop using close as memory stamp set, the card stock is confetti white, kraft and mellow moss. The inks I picked off color wheel- pale plum, mellow moss and brocade blue and did my favorite ribbon saving tip to tie knot and just wrap ends around the cardstock. These are the cards you seem to need to have on hand but aren't the always the ones you tend to create.

I am still catching up after being away this weekend and on a field trip yesterday to Plimoth plantation. I hope to catch up on my blog roll sisters and see what they have been up to later today.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors on this. Great card!

Unknown said...

This is very nice, lovely colours well done

Marge said...

Great sympathy card, Kathy -- they're so hard to do & we always need a couple on hand, sadly! Great challenge--might have to suggest our 22s do that one!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful sympathy cards - I agree with you - you need to have them ready to go because when you need them you don't ever feel like creating one! Thanks for sharing!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Beautiful sympathy card Kathy! I love the colours.

Julie

Emily said...

This is beautiful Kathy! Love the layout and the torn paper. Great colors too! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! Plymouth Plantation sounds like a really fun place to visit!

Leona said...

Very beautiful ...... this is gorgeous and especially for the theme of our challenge..