Friday, November 7, 2008

snowman swaps

We have our Demo Quartly stamp camp meeting tonight. Should be fun as it is always a blast to get together with other demos. These are my swaps for tonight. I only made 10, since I also organized a 6 x 6 calendar swap. I will post those for you next week.




Here is it close up:
This is not my idea, totally cased from Dawn Griffiths. If you want to make some her tutorial is here.

I am going away with the girls this weekend, so I will catch up with all you on Monday!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

even if cased they are really cute you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Isn't this snowman the cutest. I will be making him in my classes this month as well!

Emily said...

Oh, Kathy, these are adorable!! Great way to use those punches! Love the faux stitching on his hat. Have fun at your meeting!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

These are so cute!

Julie

Sally said...

Love these snowmen, they are so different and cute!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Super super cute Kathy! I'm sure everyone is going to love your swaps! :-) Have a fabulous weekend!!

Kim Jenkins said...

I love these snowmen cards - Dawn has some great ideas.

Shelly Koskinen said...

These snowmen are so cute!!!!

MacKenzie said...

I fell in love with these little guys when I saw them on Dawns blog! You did a great job on them! Such a cute idea for a swap.

Marilyn said...

These are the cutest snowmen yet! I love them!! Have fun this weekend with the girls!

Debbi said...

These are simply adorable! Thanks for passing on the idea!!!

PaperAddictJenn said...

Cute! Hope you had fun this weekend!

Gwen said...

ok...this is so stinkin cute!!! I am now going to have to case from you!!! :)

Kerry D-C said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaay CUTE!!! I'll bet everyone loved them! I hope that you had a great weekend away!

Kelly said...

So cute - love the snowman! Hope you enjoyed your girls' weekend. Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. :)

Leona said...

These are fab they are so so cute...