Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Who doesn't love gift cards?

Who doesn't love gift cards? They are easy and everyone can use them. My class next week we are doing gift cards, I came up with 3 different types but there are so many fun ones to do.

We are also going to do a CD holder. Remember back in the day you would make mixed tapes for your friends and boyfriends??? We are also doing a wine bottle topper, because you always need something to bring to the hostess when you are invited to a party.


The Mr. Twigster one is my favorite, a quick an easy project. I got the tutorial from Roxy.

Here's the inside:

I also was asked how you go about signing up to be a chemo angel or card angel. You can find the link here.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! Great projects!

PaperAddictJenn said...

Thanks for the chemo angel link. The stamp set of mine you asked about is called Nativity Snowmen and is a clear set by Stampendous.

Unknown said...

Love your gift cards!! Sounds like your class will be great!!

Jana O'Brien said...

I love all of your projects, and these are perfect this time of year!

Shelly Koskinen said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

Love the colours - awesome projects

Unknown said...

These are great and let me just say I can never get the inside of my gift cards to look that nice and lined up!

MacKenzie said...

What a great idea for a class! Love all the styles and colors you used.

Emily said...

Awesome projects Kathy! Sounds like a great class! TFS!

Sharon Graham said...

These are all great and especially useful this time of year. TFS.

kc_froglady said...

love these - I am giving more and more gift cards and always looking for new "holders" for them!

Marilyn said...

What a great set of class projects you've got Kathy - your ladies are really going to enjoy all the variety of cards and projects!!

Kerry D-C said...

oooooh...these are FUN! I love the paper on the long one...is that SU!?