Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whoo's up for a challenge

There's nothing like a sketch, new stamps, designer paper and a challenge to get you stamping.
Latenight stamper's challenge this week was to use ribbon, gosh not hard to do on a card but unfortunately, I could not think of anything creative to do with it.

The sketch is from Stamping 411,
Of course I missed this week's again before "mr linky" expired but great to have some more cards in stash, especially since I could not figure out a sentiment for this one.

Stamp set: "fox and friends"
ink: taken with teal, chocolate chip, regal rose, old olive
paper: whisper white, saffron, choc chip, regal rose, old olive and stampin up sweet pea designer pack

5 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

Wow this is gorgeous! I love the way you pulled the colors and shapes from the DSP.

Bev said...

what a fun card, I LOVE it!

Unknown said...

I think that's a great use of ribbon. It pulls your eyes to the images.

Gwen said...

Darling card Kathy! Love that new DP!! I the little owls are so so cute.

kc_froglady said...

what a super fun card! I love the way you did the bright circles behind it and then owls are great!