Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stamping Son

My brother-in-law's birthday is at the end of this month. He is a huge Boston Bruins fan. My 10 y.o. son Dylan made this card for him using under the stars and a retired set called sporting goods. There was no hockey stick so he free hand cut it and then used the white gel pen. He chose to use water color pencils to color image in. Pretty good, don't you think?





This is my card I made to send out to some of my former hostesses using vintage vogue. I got the idea out of mini catalog. The IBC and mini's have a lot of design ideas you can use for your cards.

3 comments:

Marge said...

WOW, Dylan may just have his own SU business one day! His card is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
Love your hostesses cards, Kathy! Gorgeous colors & love that swirl & your bottom-edge stamp!!!

Jana O'Brien said...

Your son's card is great! I hope the recipient appreciated all the work he did! Love your new stamping space too, very cool.

Sharon Graham said...

Love the Vintage Vogue card. Your hostesses will be begging for workshops. Dylan's stamping is great. My 10 yo son's cards are more, ummm, well, oh, never mind :-)