Friday, January 22, 2010

Mother-Daughter Stamp camp projects


These are my upcoming projects for my mother-daughter stamp camp. Most ideas are ideas I have seen on blogs, scs and more. The theme is "purses"
*punch purse birthday card
*3 x 3 purse tote with cards
*nugget purse
*ghiradelli chocolate purse
Class will be held on Saturday February 6th from 12 noon-2 pm. Girls 8 and over are welcome with their mom, cost is $20 for both to make projects (you will each make a set). RSVP by 1/30 for preparation purposes.

3 comments:

Kim Jenkins said...

This is a cute idea, love all the projects. I'm sure your stamp camp will be a big hit.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh Kathy - these projects look like SO MUCH FUN! WIsh I were closer! Hope you have a wonderful time and have a good turn out! TFS!

Sharon Graham said...

Great projects. They'll have a blast.