Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Something Sweet

The new Stampin Up Occasion mini and SAB kick off today- you can check them out on my sidebar.
This is new set called something sweet (117688), you can get it in wood or clear mount. I am a purist (or lazy) so I ordered it in wood. I missed out on similar set in Holiday mini- so I thought this one would be fun, especially the goldfish option.

This is a card that I did for a swap I hosted. I love that the circle fits in our 1-3/4 circle punch, makes life easy. I also used new embossing folder from mini- perfect polka dots (117335).

I spent day at IKEA yesterday, so hopefully I will have all my furniture up and assembled to show pics of my new craft room. That Expedit furniture is heavy, so I only got it as far as garage!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I love the blue! So vibrant! What a great card!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!

Unknown said...

Very cute, love the bright colors.

Kim Jenkins said...

Love it, such a cute card.

Marge said...

What a C-U-T-E card, Kathy!!!

On my blue/silver ornaments card, the "chains" are stickers from The Paper Studio -- no embossing -- they just came that way! Same stickers include the one I used ont the medium bauble (snowflake on small one is a Stampendous sticker)!

Selene Kempton said...

I thought the same thing with the clear mount stamps, and I'm SO HAPPY I invested.. not only that! The storage is a dream, and I can toss my stampamajig out.. You need to try ONE SET and just get one block until you can see the difference.. You wont be sorry.. Thanks for your sweet feedback, you rock! (((hugs)))