Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Masculine Valentine two for

Whoo-hoo I finally got Stamping 411 sketch challenge done on time this week!
The last two weeks, I missed "mr. linky" before they switched challenges. I also combined it with Late night stampers challenge this week- masculine valentine. I used champagne shimmer paint (which you still can order at Stampin Up in a write in), with alcohol misting- then I sponged around the edge of very vanilla with the shimmer paint. I even used it with simply said heart. I used vintage vogue for background and - egads I used elegant bouquet embossing folder for the first time and I have had it for months!!! The sentiment is out of new occasion mini also called well scripted.

I have been missing in blog action, I am getting ready for my open house this week with cleaning, making make and takes and such. And drum roll.... I am in my new craft room!!! Pictures will be coming- just waiting for DH to install my bygel rails for all my punches. So, I have been spending time organizing the room and throwing out unneeded things.

8 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

LOVE IT Kathy! Great job on the challenge! :-) Can't wait to see pictures of your new craft room!!!!

Unknown said...

Ohh so pretty I am gonna have to break down and buy the shimmer paint and paper.

Unknown said...

This so, so pretty! Love the shimmer with that ribbon, great job!
Thanks for playing along this week!

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the shimmer and that ribbon is fabulous. I haven't opened mine. I'm hoarding it.

Patti Chesky said...

So sparkly!!! Love it!!

Jana O'Brien said...

Love the shimmer and the brown together!

Selene Kempton said...

This is gorgeous! I'm so happy you had time to play!

kc_froglady said...

this card is so pretty! I really love the brown and shimmer of it!