Friday, December 26, 2008

calendars

I hope everyone had a joyous holiday. It was lovely day, my boys got lots of legos and video games! I quickly had time to scan the calendar I made for my in-laws for Christmas between cleaning the house and getting ready for Church services.

I based most of the pages off the 6 x 6 swap I was in, but this calendar is 8. 5 x 11. As I was rushed for time, I kept the pages fairly simple. The pictures are what is most important.



January- retired SU paper and big shot punch with snowflake. non-su ribbon had lying around.







February- showing new "love you much set"
March- uses "pinch me wheel" and incentive stamp (really crooked scan)








April- a good egg set, and my son's first communion photo- it was sunny so he borrowed my sunglasses, reminds me of James Bond 007.



May- I changed this to more baseball themed vs. mother's day. Just randomly stamped "sporting" all over background

July- I do not have spritzer tool yet, so I just used "itty bitty" backgrounds and some words from "everyday flexible phrases" I probably should have used some photo corners here, but....
If you notice June is not in order. I embossed in gold on black background to showcase my son's black belt test and the scanner did 4 different photos. I took a photo with my camera and need to download that with all the Christmas photos.

4 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Great pages! I bet your in laws LOVED these treasures! TFS!

Kim Jenkins said...

I love your calendar. My daughter made one for my husband for Christmas with pictures of the family and all the birthdays and special occasions noted on it. He said that was his favorite gift, and I'm sure your's will be a treasured gift also.

Unknown said...

these are great. I am sure it was a hit!

Unknown said...

What great pages!!!TFS!