Monday, December 8, 2008

It's another maniac Monday!




Congrats to Marilyn (post #1) who won my blog candy. Just PM with your home address to sacwhite@comcast.net and I will send it out to you.
As the title suggest it is a Maniac Monday. I have 2 classes today for holiday gifts, I said I would cover teaching a swim class, I need to go grocery shopping. Also, I am a certified Athletic trainer and I need to complete my cont. ed units by the end of this year, so of course I waited this month to try to get 20 hours in by doing 2 on-line courses. Oh yeah, and Christmas is like 2 weeks away. Crazy woman!!!

So, I wanted to show you the create a calendar I made (item #113052) only $7.95 in mini catalog. (Such a bargin!) I copied someone on SCS who covered the place where you can write with photos. I decided I need a bind it all, got to put that on my Christmas list. If anyone has some input on where to buy and what I need please let me know.


Here are some examples of inside!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck getting everything done in time! I'm a procrastinator too =). I love your calendar! It looks great with the pictures in it! TFS!

Unknown said...

Boy, I thought I was busy!!! I am sure you will get it all done!
Great calendar too!!

Marilyn said...

Wow! I just thought I had a lot going on!! You are one busy woman!! I can't believe I won your blog candy!!! WOOOHOO!! Thanks so much. I'll email you my address in a minute - I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

I love how you made your calendar. Just wonderful!

Unknown said...

So cute love that you added the pics

Leona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love your calendar! I can't wait to do mine!

Anonymous said...

Love how you put photos on each month. What a great idea.