Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pay it forward

I got this idea from my blogging sister Kelly. I loved this movie, but the concept of paying it forward is such a nice concept. If you do something nice for someone they entail do something nice for another. Wouldn't the world be a better place.....

Anyways, the way it works is the first 3 people to leave comments on my blog get some prizes from me. Make sure you leave your email address so I can get your home address to send you your goodies from me!!! Only people who blog can participate, because you need to do the same thing on your site and the cycle continues. Way better than a chain letter, hate those things!

So on your mark, get set Go!!!

I was productive yesterday, making projects for upcoming card club, will post later. I will be too busy watching Patriots game! Go Pats!!!

6 comments:

Han said...

Fab Idea kathy looks like I am the first. My email is: hannahhaz@hotmail.co.uk. xx

Gwen said...

I love that movie too Kathy!
My e-mail is snaterg@aol.com

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Great idea Nancy!

julie@bradwell.plus.com

julie
SBS-8

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Sorry Kathy I called you Nancy, it's getting to late at night for me lol!
Julie
SBS-8

Lizette said...

I missed being in the top 3 but that's okay. I just wanted to leave a comment that i think this pay it forward is a great idea.

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Hi Kathy,

My PIF arrived today, thank you so much for all the lovely goodies.I have just put a PIF on my blog.

Julie