Friday, January 4, 2008

limited supply



The limited challenge this week was to use no white cardstock or very vanilla,etc...


My favorite standby-embossing. I also bought some red glitter before it went on retired accessoies list. So, I figured I would break it open. I stamped with red craft ink then applied heat and stick powder. I heated and then added the red glitter and heated again. Now, I got to try out all the new glitters.


I also figured I should jump on the valentines wagon and get started in my stash. Wow, I got 3 challenges done this week.


card recipe:

cs: pretty in pink, real red

stamps: simply said, holidays and wishes

ink: red craft, versamark, basic black

access: clear embossing powder, red glitter, dimensionals, corner rounder, jersey riboon originals, non-SU heart brads

4 comments:

Han said...

Hi Kathy this is a beautiful card I love the striking red, I must start my valentine cards xx

Han said...

Thank you for your message can your tell me your email so that I can send me you my address.

debby4000 said...

Love those glitter hearts, great card.

A Hovel to Home said...

Very lovely.

Kay (SBS8)