This is technique shows coloring directly on stamp with wwc.
1. scribble directly onto stamp with wwc, solid images work best with this method.
2. Lightly mist with a spray bottle filled with water. This takes some trial and error, but I find about 6 inches away works best. The other method is to spray directly onto stamp first and then color onto stamp- this gives a more muted look. (sorry for fuzzy photo, my 11 DS took photos for me)
3. Stamp your image onto good quality water color paper. You need one with good thickness and weight. Stampin Up's is 140 lb weight and holds up to a lot of water without breaking down. If you use a cheaper water color paper, your results will not be as good.
4. This is the image on paper with spraying the stamp at a distant, using regal rose wwc, you can still see the wetness. The final product I wet the stamp first and then scribbled on for the rose red flower.
5. Finish your card. This is botantical blooms (SAB set you can earn when you spend $50). It is a two step stamp set, I did an overlay with always artichoke classic ink. The sketch was last weeks sketch challenge on SCS.