Saturday, May 31, 2008

puppy thanks


I got some new toys, so I thought I would play along with Beate's weekend sketch challenge. We just got a new printer/scanner/copier for computer. So this is my first scanned image, not that I don't love my Nikon camera, this is much quicker plus I have to get some photos printed off my memory card. I also, just got some new nestabilities, so the rectangle image was perfect to use one of my new sets! My son needed to send out some thank you cards for his birthday to some relatives for his gifts/money.
card recipe:
cs: ruby red, sage shadow, choc chip, confetti white, ginger blossum dsp
stamp: for father, make it count (hostess)
ink: choc chip craft
access: clear embossing, river rock stitched, jumbo eyelets

6 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

Awesome card, Kathy! I just love this set. I am jealous of your nestabilities, but I don't want to start down that road... LOL

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Love it!
Thanks for playing. Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

I just got some nestabilities too!!!! I so need to break them out and play!!! Great job with Beate's sketch challenge and cute card!!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

I also have some Nestabilities are'nt they fab!!!
Great card.

Julie sbs-8

Gwen said...

this is so cute Kathy!! love your coloring...makes me wish I had ordered that stamp!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
please take a look @ my website
www.papercraft-ideas.com