Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Belated Beate sketch

I had intended on posting this earlier to submit for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. However, one of life's many challenges postponed me from posting. My 8 year old son broke his arm on Sunday and I spent the early evening in ER with him. We had to go back early on Monday (the Holiday) for them to put him under anesthesia to reset his arm correctly. So, I spent Monday taking care of him. He is doing better now, kids bounce back so well. He is just bummed not to be able to finish his baseball season.

Back to card- I used retired DSP and a retired hostess set, basket full of fun. This card is for my knitting instructor Bev. We have our last class tonight, so I wanted to give her something.

I did manage to get chipboard in again, from ginormous pieces the circle for the sketch and I used some jersey original ribbon, I thought the twill went well with yarn theme.

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

Glad to hear your son is OK! Love the card. I really miss that paper, and I love the ribbon!