Saturday, February 27, 2010

sweet pea hostess gift
























Wendy Hawkins, shared this great project on latenightstampers with us.  She was even helpful in giving me directions for the box!
Super easy, using the awesome Stampin Up Sweet Pea designer paper pack and making 3 x 6 cards just using designer paper.  I did do a little stamping but would be cute even without sentiment.  I would have to say one of my favorite products that Stampin UP has besides it's great cardstock and rubber stamps is the two sided designer paper.

This was a gift for my friend Lois who hosted a card party for me yesterday.

4 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Super cute Kathy! I'm sure she loved it! :-)

Marge said...

Great gift, Kathy! So love birds/flowers & those are sweet papers!!!
Regarding Spellbinders envy, if you have a Joanns, ETC. nearby check to see if they're carrying them & you can use 40%/50% off coupons! Another source is Hobby Lobby, probably similar to your Archivers? I've never been to an Archivers, so not sure? Best online source: ScrapbookingAlley.com (division of RitzCamera.com) for discounts. You have to spend $100 to get free shipping, so I often buddy up with a friend to get a couple I can't live without! Hope that helps! You know Gwen & I love a bargain! ;-)

Unknown said...

OHH wow I love cards that you can just cut and go that are super cute! These are awesome!

Jana O'Brien said...

This is great! Sometimes I feel a little guilty when I don't stamp on a card, but the DSP makes it so easy!