Late Night Stampers Challenge this week was butterflies. Huge fan of butterflies- my comforter at college was all butterflies!
So I used my favorite products of the moment:
1) Stampin Up's beautiful butterfly Die for big shot
2) sending love designer series paper (it is embossed and glittery- love it!)
3) Stampin up's perfect polka dot impression folder
4) champagne shimmer paint (still available on write in) mixed with alcohol to shimmer the paint
5) elegant bouquet impression folder- I have been reaching for it all week!
This card- I chose to use my neglected pastels to brush over embossed image with a cotton ball.
Finally, Deann Oliver posted a MAD (making a difference challenge)- she is sending a card to one person every day this month! So, I challenge you- send a card to make someone's day. These cards went postal today to some friends just to say I was thinking about them.
7 months ago