Thursday, November 19, 2009

shimmery snow swirled x 2

Two kids home sick today, no food in the house... what to do. I got all my Christmas cards cut, stamped, punched, embellished - all 75 of them. All I left to do is assemble.

I thought I would share a card I did last week for stamp a stack at my friend's house. This features using shimmer paint available in winter mini catalog.

* I used a sponge dauber to apply it onto stamps, then used it to "ink up" the edge to add dimension without another layer.
*I also used some clear rhinestone brads to add some bling.

Notice how I changed up stamp set from Christmas (snow swirled) to Hanukkah (let there be light) to give people options.

2 comments:

Marge said...

Wow, that's disgusting -- LOL!!! Seriously, I'm so happy for you, Kathy -- you'll no doubt have these ready to post by T-Giving weekend! Lucky girl! I got my stamps & a couple days later my die cut machine crashed. Just got it fixed, so I need to get really busy now on Christmas cards & all those winter birthdays in our family! Wish me luck!!!

Ed said...

I love these catrds - the colours are wintry and frosty and lovely xx