I am participating in a vendor fair this Sunday and have been busy crafting some things to sell.
This is a cute candy bar slider. It is super simple to do, and fun way to present Chocolate!
1. cut you cs to 6 x 6 and then score it at: 1/2 inch and 3.25 inch
2. put sticky strip along the 1/2 inch side and on the bottom
3. stamp as desired
4. cut your ribbon double the length of the candy holder plus enough to tie it on top
5. using a crop a dile or another 3/16 punch punch top center through both sides
6. now seal up your sides of holder and crimp the bottom
7. slide ribbon through both hole and put candy bar between ribbon and slide it down and then tie it off. When they pull the ribbon it slides the candy bar up!
"Christmas fudge poem"
Dashing from the malls
With groceries yet to buy,
Lessons, work and housecleaning, Life’s so crazy! Why?
Bells on our telephone ring, The machine will take the call,
We have not time for family or friends, It drives us up the wall.
How are you? How’s your life? We really want to know.
Hope you’re ready for Christmas, Now maybe it will snow.
A day or two ago, We thought we’d make a treat, For all our special friends-
A Christmas gift to eat.
Our intentions were top notch, But our schedules would not budge,
Hence, here’s this year’s edition
Of homemade Christmas Fudge…
7 months ago