Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shellebrate the Season


This is a card I made for a demo Christmas swap I participated in this month.
I tried to keep design fairly simple so customers could re-create for their own card or for a stamp a stack class.
It is tough to tell by photo but I paper pieced the surfboard.
stamp: shellebrate, teeny tiny wishes
ink: stazon black, ruby red classic, ruby red marker, old olive marker, bermuda bay marker, bashful blue marker
paper: ww, ruby red, kraft, holiday lounge DSP, ruby red prints pack dsp (hostess)
access: circle scissor plus, white grosgrain ribbon, eyelet border punch, dazzling diamonds

4 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

Great card, Kathy! I love the colors and the use of the DSP.

Unknown said...

great for beginning stampers! Love it

MacKenzie said...

Cute cute cute! This would be perfect for Stamp a Stack! Me thinks I need to borrow this set from my sister in law!

Laura Brown said...

Oh, how cute! I love your paper pieced snow board - great idea for this set!