Thursday, April 2, 2009

Par-fect post


The Occasion mini started yesterday. I made this card for a swap I did with some demos on SCS. As it is postal now, I figured it was okay to post. Excuse the wonky warpy look- I was short on time so I just scanned it.
I had one of those lightbulb moments when I realized I could use a golf tee as an embellishment, but since it is bumpy it does not lay flat to scan very well.
card recipe:
cs: choc chip, sage shadow, very vanilla, always artichoke and to the nines dsp
ink: stazone black, sage shadow (sponged on embossed panel), choc chip
access: golf tee, scalloped oval punch, large oval punch, 5 in 1 tool, choc chip 1/4 grosgrain ribbon, big shot textured plates
stamp: and many mower (p 20 occasion mini- item # 113724)
technique: watercoloring with markers and aquapainter

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome I so want this set! He is so cute!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Love the golf tee! I have this set, but it hasn't seen ink yet, been too busy!

MacKenzie said...

Love the golf tee embellishment! You're a genius :-)

Emily said...

This looks awesome Kathy! I love the layout! The golf tee is brilliant! Great colors too!

Laura Brown said...

Great card! I love the tee embellishment!

Jana O'Brien said...

Great coloring, Kathy, and the DSP is the perfect choice.