Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter wishes while Spring cleaning


I have a ton of cleaning to get done before Easter happens at my house this weekend. So no stamping for me :{
But I had to send out some Easter cards yesterday and found this in my stash! (notice the thyme stitched ribbon and old retired dsp?)
Anyways, this uses loads of love stamp set- one of my favs, but sadly neglected for newer stamps. It is a great one to water color, stamp on solid paper for paper piecing or just color with markers. I got this one in my starter kit when I signed up to be a demo. I tucked in a bunny rabbit from a tags set with craft blade through window.
I still have a bunch of challenges I wanted to try this week- best intentions... maybe tomorrow if I get all my cleaning done! If I did not spend so much on stamps and paper I probably could afford someone to clean my house so I could stamp more!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I feel for ya! Hopefully you can get the cleaning over quick so you can stamp, lol. Your card is so cute! Love the bunny in the truck! Great layout too!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Too cute! Love how you put the bunny in there! Good luck with all your cleaning. Happy Easter!