Friday, April 3, 2009

Best kind of mail


I have been busy working on some class prep work and making some stationary gifts for CCD teachers, my boss who is moving on to another location and another teacher for Lego club.

However, yesterday I got swap mail- so much fun to see all these new creations. I thought I would share with you as these are all new stamps for occasion mini.

This one is "Wagon full of fun" by Heidi Baks. It is a pull toy or slider card and see the grass she created?






This shows "choo choo" set and "right on track wheel". I don't have a name on it, but love how she did background and made puff of smoke with new scallop oval punch. The trains are popped up on dimensionals too.


This is my Favorite!!! I love anything beach or sea. This is "just beachy" set by Sarah Wills. Tough to see from scan, but she used a window sheet to create "aquarium"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OHH i love that pull toy card. The aquarime one looks like the peds office we go to, but th ekids love that.