Okay, this is my second attempt at this set, much happier this go around. I am using it for a swap this weekend.
1) I stamped the image on pirouette pink and baja blue, then just did the cherry portion onto ruby red cardstock
2) I cut the pieces out- baja for bottom and pink for top.
3) I used my markers (pumpkin, ruby red and old olive) to color in sprinkles. I added crystal effects on top.
4) for the cherry, I used dazzling diamonds with two way glue and colored stem with choc. chip marker
5) I assembled, I used dimensionals for frosting and cherry portion.