Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Swap #1


Here is one of my four swap designs I came up with for convention. I leave next Tuesday, yikes almost done with all of them.
I came up with this after retired list came out, not knowing accessories list- I wanted to come up with something not using designer paper or ribbon. I reach for dsp so often, tough not doing a card with it. I ended up doing a lot more cutting out elements for most of my swaps.
card recipe:
stamps: loads of love, it's a sign, sock monkey
ink: riding hood red, basic black (cocoa, pacific point blue water coloring for cupcake)
cs: black, baja blue, brushed silver, kiwi kiss, whisper white
access: white gel pen, dimensionals

4 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the way you combined these sets together!

Marilyn said...

Wow - that looks like a lot of work - but what an amazing card!!

Vickie said...

This is cute!! Lots of cutting, but I think it adds so much!!! Great job!!

Unknown said...

Great card!!! The countdown has begun!!! Can't wait for convention, maybe we will run into each???