Thursday, July 24, 2008

Home Decor



Yesterday I went into volunteer at Ronald McDonald House. RMH is SU's charity and demos across the country do great work in helping this great house of support for families going through cancer treatment.


This statement is so true, of how lucky I am to have two healthy children and how blessed I am.

Anyways, my convention roomie Barbara is the house leader. We make a home cooked meal once a month, do a stamping project with the families and leave cards in basket for them to use.


Going to Barbara's house to pick up food, Barbara and other volunteers- I got see all of Barbara's home decor up. I got inspired to put mine up in my own house. If you are interested to can click on link to see home decor catalog on my sidebar.

This is the whole wall. I think I need to order more, this might be addicting!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I could see how this would be addicting. I love your ":life is good" quote. :)

Anonymous said...

Great!! Would like to have some more ideas about home accents from you.