Sunday, April 25, 2010

Two step stampin 411 style

My gosh, where has month gone!  April Stampin Up celebrates two step stampin- and I am finally getting around to posting a sample as well as do a challenge.  This is Stamping 411 sketch challenge this week.   I also got to use some of the Sweet Pea designer paper before it is gone April 30th.  I used Stampin Up's trendy trees which is 20 % off this month.

Tough to see, but I cut out and put the tree tops on dimensionals.  The sentiment is stamped on the card base and I punched out through the two layers with word window.  I would have done a close up shot for you, but I tried to squeeze stamping in between my boys baseball games!

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Too cute!!! Love it with the matching paper. Great job!

Patti Chesky said...

I love how you carried over all the elements of the dsp to the focal image. Gorgeous!!

Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

Selene Kempton said...

What a cute card! I love how you spotlighted your focal point! Wonderful!

Connie Babbert said...

Fun card...love the tone-on-tone look of the focal element! Thanks for playing along this week.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful. I thought for a min it was layered PP till I looked really close at it. That is awesome.