Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Color Renovation

Last week Stampin Up announced a color renovation for new catalog- revamping the 48 colors to 40.  I am loving that they brought back some old "in colors" such as river rock, baja breeze and wild wasabi.

Leaving us in July will be 31 colors: basic brown, going gray, glorious green, gable green, green galore, yoyo yellow, only orange, pink passion, pixie pink, orchid opulence, lovely liliac, brillant blue, close to cocoa, creamy carmel, really rust, cameo coral, summer sun, bordering blue, brocade blue, ballet blue, taken with teal, handsome hunter, pale plum, blush blossom, apricot appeal, barely banana, mellow moss, sage shadow, almost amethyst, lavender lace and kraft.

I am most sad about: taken with teal and coral cameo and kraft

most excited about: new kraft color called crumb cake, new in color in peach hope it makes up for coral, seeing some old in colors come back.  It was time for an update and I am excited for new in fashion colors trends and seeing the color combinations.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sad summer sun is leaving us! It was my go to sunflower color. I need to start placing order for ink pads and reinkers!