Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tres Chic Medallion

I saw someone use the french script background with Medallion image, I don't own French script but do own "tres chic". I used melon mambo cs and ink for background as I had it lying on my desk area. Then I took white craft ink to ink up medallion stamp set
I like how you can still see the background set through white ink.
1) version stamped medallion again in melon mambo and cut out center and added a "bling brad"
2) I used circus circus stamp set, and did rock and roll technique with melon mambo and razzleberry ink.

5 comments:

Debbi said...

I think the Medallion would look great with any set in any color ;) These are great Kathy!!

Unknown said...

OHH wow this really rocks! I love it!

Marilyn said...

What a WOW card Kathy! I've got the medallion stamp but it has yet to see ink - thanks for inspiring me!! Love the white embossing with it!

Marge said...

A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y gorgeous, Kathy!!! LOVE this!!!

Jana O'Brien said...

I just LOVE these, simply gorgeous!