Saturday, August 22, 2009

LNS challenge #33- Fall Scrapbooking


Late Night Stampers Challenge #33 this week, was to do a Fall scrapbook page. While we have been busy trying to get last bit of summer in before school starts- the last thing I want to think about is Fall. However, I have a confession to make. This layout was started last November and I never put photos on it. My upline Erica has a scrapbooking club every month, and although I am a terribly behind- I have lots of layouts without photos.
Luckily, I just got my new circle scissors plus and I am still trying to play around with it for sizing. I also used a new stamp set- trick tweet that is in new mini catalog that starts on September 1st. The title is a sissix alphabet and the big P is traced chipboard. The paper is prints pattern in close to cocoa.

2 comments:

Laura Brown said...

Fun page. Great job on your circles!

Marilyn said...

What a fun page - the circle cutter definitely has a little learning curve, but does make circles fun!