Monday, August 4, 2008

Convention chatter

I am baaaccckkk! I was told if you can go, you need to go to convention. Boy, were they right... a truly amazing experience.



I tried to post some pictures of all my bootie, but blogger was not cooperating with me today.



BTW-congrats to my SU blog roll sister Tiffany Bauer, she won # 1 rising star and was in the top 100 for sales for Stampin Up.



News from Stampin UP (in case you have not heard it from anyone else yet)



1) Big Shot- Sissix and SU are teaming up to bring this great die cutting to all our custumers with exclusive dies for SU but other dies will be compatiable with the system.



2) Home decor elements expanded- phase 2 is coming this fall of more decorative patterns and SU color families to this great product.



3) So Shelli- Shelli is blogging now! http://www.soshelli.com/

4) die cut stamps! All new sets are die cut and in the Spring catalog they all the sets will be die cut.

I love the new idea book and catalog, so many great things from stamps, accessories, and my favorite designer papers. When I get caught up from being away and blogger decides to cooperate with me, I will be posting some new pics and ideas.

No comments: