Friday, August 15, 2008

Best intentions



I had the best intentions of posting more this week, but life got in the way. My son is playing Pop Warner football, along with both doing golf camp, karate, guitar and my swim lessons I teach- I don' t think I have been home a solid hour during the day. We only have one more week, before they go back to school. Although I will be sad that summer is almost over, it will be nice to have some time to do some challenges and create.




Anyways, I had my customer appreciation and new catalog open house last night. So, here are two of the cards (along with the one posted last time) we did last night.




It was fun hanging out and socializing with all the girls who came last night.
I can not take credit for sock monkey, I got a great swap from Cindy Newell from NJ at convention and I cased her idea. Great reason for swapping, great ideas and less work for you to recreate. She actually water colored, I chose to feature the markers for time and trying to up sell joining my marker club.
If anyone is interested in participating for $45.35 for four months, receive color family and assorted card stock pack per month and one of the months receive hostess benefits. Also, learn the 25 different ways to use markers with some projects. Contact me at sacwhite@comcast.net.

4 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the shading on your monkey. I can't seem to achieve it with watercolors, so I think I will have to start getting markers.

Emily said...

These are both so cute Kathy! Great job with the shading! Good luck with your marker club!

Gwen said...

great cards...I can't wait until I get that betterfly set...don't you just love it!!

Marilyn said...

Great cards Kathy - I thought my life was hectic, but it sounds dull compared to yours!! Are you doing UStamp too? I have done one of their projects so far.