Saturday, October 1, 2011

Birthday stamp a stack shares

Today some of my fellow demo friends were suppose to have a SU yard sale, but of course the weather did not cooperate with us.  We are also doing a craft fair in Holliston October 29th, so I have been busy preparing for both of those events.  I will post some of my craft fair creations for you next week.

Today, I thought I share some easy simple birthday cards I did for a recent birthday stamp a stack the local school asked me to help out with for all the teachers birthdays.  I am sure I cased more than one of them, so I apologize for not giving credit if I did.

1) using RMDH stamp set-"Turtle & Co".  The dsp is retired, I was using up a lot of my retired items, as it was for a school I only charged $1 per card to cover my supply cost.

2) crazy for cupcakes stamp set and some dsp from SAB this year- to get my color palette

3) Baroque motifs and white gel pen, bad photo though, the main cardbase is razzleberry and it looks more like burgundy.

4) Lovely as a tree- my go to stamp set for masculine cards

5) Trendy trees and big shot top note

No comments: