Thursday, February 17, 2011

I love Coffee!

 Just wanted to share some cards I made with left overs in my scrapbox.    I am a huge coffee fan, okay along with stamps... I am also addicted to coffee.
I used chocolate chip craft ink and then put clear embossing powder over and heat set.  Much easier to watercolor embossed images.  I used my favorite method of watercoloring with markers.  You just scribble markers onto stamp case and pick up color with aquapainter.  I like to use this method to color in images while at my boys activities to keep me busy.

I haven't figured out a sentiment to use, but makes a nice little stationary set gift.  The stamp set is from Stampin Up's occasion mini and is level 1 hostess set called "slice of life".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

While you see coffee I think hot cocoa.....hmmmm! too bad my window for hot drinks passed we are back up to high 70s here again. Cute cards!

Marge said...

I'm sitting here with my morning coffee (which I LOVE, so guess I'm addicted too!) and enjoying your little coffee-themed stationery gift set. Waaay cute, Kathy!!!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love your mocha collection! :-)

Jana O'Brien said...

You're definitely right about coloring embossed images. Great use of your scraps!